Are you a current CIS of Chicago community partner?
Do you need customized training or curriculum development assistance?
Are you interested in being connected to an expert who can help you?
If so, the CIS of Chicago Tailored Support program is for you. Simply fill out this application and return it to CIS of Chicago by Wednesday, August 31. We will review all applications and confer with you about the scope and focus of the assistance you need.
Need ideas? Here are some we’ve already done to help you get thinking!
- Integrating social emotional learning skills in health programming
- Developing “science talk” in health education
- Creating graphic organizers for financial education
- Increasing student interaction in healthy relationship education
- Training classroom facilitators on presentation skills
- AND MORE!!! *
*We’re also wondering if any partners are interested in a non-competitive game-making series of workshops!